Use of New Form I-9 is Required Beginning 9/18/17
Register for our complimentary, 60-minute webinar. We’ll discuss the new Form and Employment Eligibility Compliance Best Practices on Sep 15, 2017 9:00 AM PDT.
Space is limited – CLICK HERE to register today.
Who should attend?
– HR professionals
– Small business owners
– Any manager or leader who is responsible for helping with new employee on-boarding
This session will include answers to questions like:
– What kinds of businesses are subject to these rules?
– What has changed or been updated on the Form I-9?
– What do managers and business leaders need to do to maintain compliance with the regulations?
– What are record retention rules that HR professionals and business leaders must be aware of?
– What happens when a business is audited?
– Best practice in on-boarding new hires
Space is limited – register soon! After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
About your host/trainer:
Niki Ramirez is the Founder and Principal Consultant at HR Answers, LLC a consulting firm dedicated to providing progressive, evidence-based human resources consultation and organizational development strategy to businesses of all sizes. Niki’s diverse professional background includes serving in operational leadership roles, adjunct business faculty member, and as a human resources executive.
Over the past 20 years she has had the privilege of working with small and large private businesses, in the public education and non-profit sectors, and in Native American tribal government and business enterprises. Niki carries with her a strong desire to educate and empower employees and their leaders to work in partnership to design and implement meaningful human resources programs that drive the success of their organizations. In addition to her dual HR professional certifications, she holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Spanish from Arizona State University, as well as an MBA from the University of Phoenix.