Top 3 Reasons to have an Employee Handbook:
- Build the work culture you’ve dreamed of! Set the tone for successful employment from day one.
- Communicate consistent expectations to all employees, across all teams.
- Share important information, like: attendance policies, benefits, holidays, safety policies, and more!
Contact us today if you could use the help of an HR expert to get your Employee Handbook together.
What’s included in the HR Answers Employee Handbook Project?
Our Unique 7-Step Employee Handbook & Small Business HR Audit Package includes:
- Business & Workplace Culture Analysis: Comprehensive Handbook Development Survey
- Small Business compliance review: federal, state and local regulations
- 1:1 Deep Dive – Small Business HR Audit
- Draft, edit and finalize new/revised Employee Handbook
- Introduce new Handbook, concepts and policies to employees
- Develop on-going employee orientation plan
- On-going consultation and support, 4-hours
Also Included Available:
- Manager and Supervisor Handbook Training
- Live, in-person Employee Handbook “Roll Out”
Optional On-Going Services Available:
- On-going support via our HR Hotline for Employees
- Full-service, on-going HR consultation