Top 3 Reasons to have an Employee Handbook:
Does this sound like you?
- I don’t want to micromange, but I sure wish we had the structure to communicate consistent expectations to our employees.
- It’s really exhausting to keep repeating this information. I really wish we had a way to share policy information efficiently and consistently with our team.
- We need structure, but we don’t want to create it at the expense of employee satisfcation or our business culture.
- I know that there are employment rules and regulations that we should be paying attention to… but I’m not sure what to include in my policies.
If any of these statements sound like you, you’re ready for an Employee Handbook – created just for your unique organization.
Why Invest in a Refreshed Employee Handbook?
Create a culture of open communication.
Regardless of what your team looks like, an employee handbook is the tool to make that happen. More than a dry collection of do’s and don’ts, an employee handbook can be an exciting place to celebrate your team and show them that their role within your company is both important and valued. Employee Handbooks serve as a foundation for open communication and clarify in your workplace, fortifying relationships and helping leaders facilitate accountability.
Cultivate a culture of transparency and equity.
Employee Handbooks create a framework for decision-making and consistency in organizations. Policies help team members understand their rights and responsibilities, as well as see clearly how they contribute to team success by helping create a workplace that everyone can enjoy.
Let us pay attention to the details.
Putting an excellent employee handbook together takes a ton of time, effort, and thought to create an end result that you’re proud to share with each and every employee. What if you forget something important? What if you add too much irrelevant information? How much time is it really going to take away from your other commitments to the business? Let our expert team cover all of this for you.
Stay focused on what matters most to you.
If you’re a leader dedicated to the success of the company as a whole, outsourcing the creation of an employee handbook could be the smartest thing you decide to do for your HR. This means you can spend your valuable time focusing on what you do best as a leader and leaving the HR details to us — the experts.
Contact us today if you could use the help of an HR expert to get your Employee Handbook together.
Small Business Handbooks & Practical Policies for 2023
The small business environment has changed drastically over the last 3 years. Are you ready to refine your employee handbook to align your policies with your desired workplace culture? Are you wondering what you should consider as you approach updating your policies? Great!
No Time for a DIY Handbook Overhaul? We can help.
Our Unique 7-Step Employee Handbook Project, lead by your certified HR Expert includes:
- Business & Workplace Culture Analysis: How to align your policies with your vision and workplace culture
- 2023 Small Business compliance review: federal, state and local regulations
- 1:1 Deep Dive – Small Busines HR Practices Survey
- Draft, edit and finalize new/revised Employee Handbook document
- Map out your plan to introduce your revitalized Employee Handbook and policies to employees
- Craft your on-going employee orientation plan
- On-going, general HR consultation and support (2-hours)
The Investment: Custom Employee Handbook projects start at $4,250
What Other Related Support Might We Receive?
- Manager and Supervisor Handbook Training
- Live and/or recorded Employee Handbook “Roll Out”
Optional On-Going Services Available:
- On-going support via our HR Hotline for Employees
- Full-service, on-going HR consultation
- Employee Training and development support
- HR Projects and Special Audits