Avoid Risk. Grow your business.
Following a busy legislative season, for the second year in a row the HRAnswers.org team has coordinated an expert panel to share information and resources aimed at providing you with important information that you need to stay compliant. See the program outline and details, below!
Don’t miss this opportunity to hear from local experts in human resources, insurance/benefits, and legal services (labor/employment attorneys!) – Here’s your chance for free analysis, guidance and advice.
New Arizona laws are affecting employers of all sizes. What’s NEW?!
- Arizona Mini-COBRA – Group insurance benefits required by state law
- Allegations of Sexual Assault or Harassment and the proper use of Nondisclosure Agreements
- New required Data Security Breach Notice – What is a breach and what are employers required to do about it?!
- Limited Liability and Employers – What to do about employee’s criminal history?
- Unemployment Insurance, new rules affecting benefits eligibility and suitability for work.
- And, a few important reminders too: Arizona Earned Paid Sick Time, Medical Marijuana & Drug Testing
** This is a LIVE webinar hosted by local, trusted experts in HR, insurance/benefits & legal services!
*** Can’t make it on the 19th? No problem: register anyway and receive the recorded link for future viewing.
Who is coming together to provide this webinar? Your Panelists:
– Niki Ramirez, Founder, HRAnswers.org
– Sharon Ng, Partner, Stinson Leonard Street
– Carrie Francis, Partner, Stinson Leonard Street
– Jennifer Pigeon, VP Employee Benefits, USI Insurance Services
Don’t miss out. Save your seat now.
Approved for 1 Hour HRCI General recertification credit through HRAnswers.org.