The mission: to ignite purpose and passion through engaging training and learning experiences.
Unleash the Power of Training in your organization!
It’s a fact: employees who are well trained are more effective in their job, can better serve customers, and are happier at work. Over time, this leads to lower employee turnover and more satisfied customers – now that’s a win for everyone!
There are other benefits to investing in training your employees: like sparking their desire to innovate and improve operations for the organization. Sometimes the only edge you have on your competition is your people.
What is the time commitment? Although there isn’t a one-size-fits all answer… Employee training can be as short as an hour or it can consist of a series of workshops spanning several days. We’ll work together to design a training and development program that is right for you and your people.
Popular training topics – Available in Person on Online!
1 hour sessions:
- Delivering Excellent Customer Service Every Time
- How to be a Great Team Member
- Organization and Time Management Skills
- Business Etiquette
- Managing Disagreement
- Providing Meaningful Feedback
- Employee Recognition that Works
- Coaching – a Key to Wild Employee Success
- Creating and Maintaining a Comfortable Work Environment (“non-harassment training”)
- New Employee Orientation, hosted at your location or online
- Properly Completing Form I-9
- Wage & Hour Laws that Every Manager Needs to Know
- Recordkeeping How-To’s for Every Manager
- Documentation: If it isn’t documented it didn’t happen
2 hour sessions:
- Lead Worker Training
- Effectively Managing Employee Performance
- Conducting Effective Performance Appraisals
- How to Have Difficult Conversations with Employees
- Interviewing & Selecting the Best Employees
- Maintaining a Harassment Free Work Environment
- Running Effective Meetings – More than an Agenda
- Leader as Coach: Keys to Unlocking Employee Potential
- Human Resources Boot Camp – Get an introduction to basic human resources concepts that all managers and supervisors can use.
- First Time Supervisors – Skills Camp – Being a new supervisor presents common challenges. Learn to anticipate these challenges and respond with grace and skill, which keeps your employees on track.
- Effective Leadership – Leadership is an art and a skill. The more we study it and practice, the more effective we are as leaders. Learn to be a leader that others want to follow.
Workshops – Different from a typical training session/class environment, at the end of a workshop session, you’ll have a finished “product” that you can implement.
- Change Management
- Developing Your Company’s Mission & Vision
- Creating Your Organizational Structure
- Developing Your Organization’s Compensation Philosophy
- Designing a Performance Appraisal System that Works
- Family Medical Leave Act: Overview and Tips for Compliant Administration
- Fair Labor Standards Act: Not Your Grandpa’s Overtime Law
- Fair Labor Standards Act: Recordkeeping Regulations and Standards
- Fair Labor Standards Act: Child Labor Laws Made Easy
- American’s with Disabilities Act: Overview and Administration
- Harassment & Non-Discrimination in the Workplace: Training for HR Pros
- OSHA & General Safety for Every Workplace
- National Labor Relations Act: Application for Non-Union Workplaces
- Succession Planning
- Change Management in Human Resources
- Developing Job Descriptions that Work
All training seminars and workshops include accompanying materials such as workbooks, presentations, worksheets, reading material, pre or post-quizzes and an online survey of the training.
In addition to the materials included with this service, your company will enjoy a unique pre- and post-training assessment. We will guide you through a series of thoughtful questions to assist us in developing the best training session for your organization. Following the successful implementation of training, we will take time to evaluate the session, re-cap and reflect, and discuss the return on investment (ROI) that your team is enjoying!
So, I bet you’re wondering how much training costs? Let’s just say this: we’re in the business of providing cost-effective training for every size organization. Believe me, smarter, happier, more efficient employees are in YOUR budget!
Note: Training material is provided as an education tool only. Training is not intended to constitute legal advice. If you need legal advice, we can assist you in connecting with a skilled Attorney that is experienced in the practice of labor/employment law!