HRAnswers.org hosts online webinars for clients, contacts and VIPs. From time to time we offer an open session and invite anyone who is interested to attend a session. Do you need custom training for your team? We do that too. Just Contact Us for more information and to build your custom training program.
These sessions are meant to provide useful information for anyone tasked with managing employees or an HR function … from small business owners to HR Directors, we’ve got you covered.
Spring Cleaning: I-9’s Compliance and Audits
When: Wednesday, May 16, 2018 @ 9:00 – 10:30 am (PST)
Where: GoToWebinar (live online session with open Q&A)
Federal regulation dictates that the Form I-9 is required for virtually every new employee, in every industry, regardless of company size or location. A whopping 75% or more of all I-9’s completed have at least one error, and it’s no wonder! The rules and regulation surrounding the Form I-9 can be tricky.
We’ll decode this document and help you devise a retention and audit schedule that work for you, and helps you maintain compliance. With potential penalties skyrocketing to over $2,000 per employee, it’s time to get organized and create your compliance plan.
Don’t get caught by surprise! Register today and get ready to learn what every organization must do to maintain compliance!
What you can expect when you attend:
– Overview of Form I-9 regulation and compliance best practices
– Tips, tools and lessons learned in preventing issues with the I-9
– I-9 Audits: how and when to conduct an audit
– Live Q&A
– Certificate of Attendance (sent via email following the session)
What you’ll take-away:
– Educational program materials
– Sample New Hire I-9 Procedure, Checklist & Instructions
– I-9 Document Retention Sample Policy
– Sample Immigration Law Compliance Handbook Policy
Who Should Attend? This session has been specifically designed for:
– Business owners and leaders who are responsible for the completion and maintenance of the Form I-9 for their organization.
– Entrepreneurs who have employees, or who plan to hire employees in the next year.
– Human Resources professionals who are ready for their annual refresher course, or anyone who is new to HR.
* 1 hour, HRCI general recertification credit pending approval.
Click here to Register NOW!
Save the date for our next session:
Tuesday, June 19th, 9:00 am – AZ Legal Updates: the most recent legislative session brought a number of new laws that employers must prepare to comply with! Join us for this informative session with live Q&A!
What people say about HRAnswers.org Training:
We collect feedback after every training session – here is what recent attendees at training had to say (April 2018):
“It went by quickly and I got a lot of great ideas!” – Mark S.
“Niki did a great job making a complicated subject easier to understand.” – Denise O.
“The presentation was excellent and I feel the time was productive.” Mike E.
“I learned a lot!” – Cary M.
“This training was very helpful. THANK YOU!” – Kathy E.
“Niki did an awesome job. The practice activities were great.” – Elisa T.