As a small business leader, we realize you don’t have endless hours to dedicate to your human resources program. Let our experienced team of HR professionals lighten your load. We’ll get you feeling confident and comfortable with HR in your business. We take on the burden of research, development, and strategy and collaborate to get you up to date with human resources trends and regulatory changes. You keep up with your growing business
The HR Quick Start is a unique and comprehensive process, specially designed by the HR Answers team to ensure that you get a thorough orientation on relevant HR compliance issues, and are equipped with strategies, resources and tools for managing and leading your team, on-going!
Who is The HR Quick Start Designed to Help?
Small business leaders in companies that haven’t yet gotten their HR policies and procedures finalized, but want to get this done.
Small business leaders who want to create clarity and consistency across their business and with their team to create a more positive employment experience.
Small business leaders who value and desire compliance with employment rules and regulation.
- Your New/Updated Employee Handbook & Review of Employer Regulations: Create company culture with the right policies. Outline responsibilities. Reduce liability.
- Custom Job Descriptions and Salary Profiles: Clear up confusion. Share expectations.
- Recruiting, Interviewing & Hiring Strategy and Tool Kit: Strategy and tools to help you find and hire the right employees to grow your business.
- Employee Performance Appraisal Program and Tool Kit: Techniques and tools to help you let employees know how they are doing, inspire excellent performance, and keep morale high.
- Practical HR Samples and Resources: Not sure what information you need, or how to share important HR news with your employees? Our sample tools, resources, letters, surveys, and forms will put you ahead of the game and save you time.
- Workplace Injury – Health & Safety Plan and Tool Kit: Accidents happen. We’ll make sure you’re ready to deal with anything. In addition, you’ll receive resources and tools to encourage a healthy workplace (COVID resources).
- Employee Separation Procedures and Tool Kit: When it’s time for employees to move on, you’ll need to stay organized. Procedures, checklists and strategy on facilitating successful employee exits.
- HR Quick Start Implementation Guide: Includes information and prompts for getting the most out of your HR Quick Start. In addition, there are planning tools that you can use to make sure your new HR programs are successful long into the future!
- After your guided project concludes, you have access to 10-hours of on-going consulting.
What’s the Process?
In order to accomplish all of this, we schedule a series of 8 1-hour meetings (virtual via Zoom), plus an Official Kick Off Call and an HR Quick Start Recap Call to discuss each area of HR in your business.
We also ask you to complete a unique survey on each topic, and share your current HR practices and ideas (where applicable). Behind the scenes, we’ll be researching, creating, developing and crafting all of your new custom HR Tools. All custom documents and resources will be available to you in your HR Filing Cabinet – a secure file via Citrix ShareFile. You’ll maintain access to this folder even after your HR Quick Start concludes.
After your guided project (10 sessions) concludes, you will have access to your HR expert for 10 hours of general HR consulting and follow-up support!
What’s the Investment?
The HR Quick Start is a flat-fee, full-scope project that starts at $5,750
Payments can be arranged and final pricing varies depending on the number of employees working in your business.