Business Strategy + (Goals * Objectives) = Success
Customized consultation for your unique organization.
Your consultation needs are as unique as your business. You can count on us to provide you with top-notch, professional service, customized to meet your organization’s needs.
With a wide variety of human resources and business management consulting services available, we’re sure there is something that we can take off of your plate today.
Examples of initiatives supported:
- In-house HR presence at your business location
- New hire orientation program development / redesign & on-boarding support
- Development and roll-out of a customized employee handbook
- Assistance with forms & procedures
- Workflow analysis
- Job description design
- Compensation analysis
- Design and implementation of employee reward and recognition programs
- I-9 Audits and help with recordkeeping
- Support maintaining compliance with applicable rules, regulations and laws (ADA, Title VII, FMLA, etc. – if you don’t know what those stand for, let’s talk!)
- Employee relations consulting (consulting related to behavior or performance issues, hiring and firing – don’t worry, it’ll be confidential)
- Employee satisfaction and employee experience analysis (surveys, focus groups, data analysis, etc.)
- On-site HR presence – do you want to have an on-site HR presence, but aren’t ready to hire your own HR team yet? Let us join you, in-house to provide regularly scheduled HR support to your employees and managers.
- Training for all employees (manager-leaders, new supervisors, all-employee, etc.)
- Executive coaching
- Strategic planning
- Business Plan development
- Strategy & goal definition and planning
- Board of Directors consulting – Mission and vision development, goal setting, assistance developing an effective Board/Employee relationship
- … something else you’d like help with that isn’t on this list? Just ask!
Pricing & Fees: The Bottom Line
Pricing is flexible. Based on the type of services desired, and length of the time that you wish to engage our services, pricing may be project-based or might billed at an hourly rate. We’ll work pricing out to your satisfaction. Don’t let your budget (or even a lack thereof) stop you from getting started now.
Typically, training seminar/workshop pricing is based on the length of the session developed, the number of sessions presented, and the number of employees participating. A materials fee may be assessed based on the number of participants. Click here for more detailed information on our training and development services.
If you are interested in a long-term, open-ended consulting relationship, pricing may be based on your number of employees and the combination of services you select.
Ready to get to down to business? Contact us to discuss the services that you need today.