Come see me speak – OR – contact us about providing a keynote speech, motivational workshop or invigorating training to your team. Breaking out of the everyday “rut”, getting out and listening to a new perspective is a powerful learning tool. Adults simply learn better, and retain more when they are afforded the opportunity to get out and learn in an new, different environment.
We believe: When people work together, things get exciting.
Whether you’re interested in an in-person, on-site training session or workshop, a web-based training or seminar, or a conference-call-based training, we are here and ready to assist.
Upcoming Conferences & Speaking Engagements – You are invited to come and see me speak!
Join Us April 19th for a complimentary training in Scottsdale, AZ – Hosted by Duley, Bolwar, Pederson & Sponsored in part by Aetna.
The 2017 DBP Employee Benefits Compliance Seminar will be held April 19, 2017 at DoubleTree Resort by Hilton Hotel Paradise Valley.
A light breakfast, lunch and refreshments will be served.
- Registration 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM
- Conference 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Register for your complimentary tickets by clicking here.
Speakers & Topics Include:
Principal Consultant HR Answers LLC
Topic: New Minimum Wage and Paid Sick Leave
As well as…
Public Policy and Regulatory Analyst
Topic: Suprise! ACA Repeal is complicated
Berkley Group Captive Programs
Topic: The Most Significant Advancement in Cost Containment
Workers Compensation Consultant
Topic: Separating a legitimate claim, fraud and just plain exaggeration
Tickets are free… Grab yours here!
Compliance / Information Session / Q&A. Contact us today, send an email or call or register.
When: Wednesday, December 21, 2016
Time: 9:00 a.m. MST
Where: Online, GoToMeeting. “Purchase” your FREE ticket via Eventbrite!
Session: Leader as Coach: Keys to Leading a Winning Team
Topic Overview: Coaching an All-Star, high-performing team isn’t easy! During this session, participants will discuss what it takes to be a winning Leader / Coach and what team members want most from their coach. In addition, we’ll focus on making the most of “Teachable Moments” and crafting winning game plans for employees in the real world.
September 26-29, Portland, Oregon
Click here to download presentation Slides: nnahra-powerpoint-handouts-2016
Click here to download Coaching Plan Template: coaching-plan-template
Click here to download Coach’s Commitments Sheet: coachs-committment
Click here to download GROW coaching sample questions: grow-model-questions-handout
Click here to download “Step by Step” coaching guide: step-by-step-coaching
Session: Handling Unsafe Employees: Practical Tips & Tools
Topic Overview: As most managers know, a majority of workplace accidents are a result of an unsafe act. After an accident or injury in the workplace, striking the right balance between training, coaching and formal discipline is critical. Every manager, supervisor and employee is potentially affected when an incident occurs; and they become an active player in the management and implementation of the organization’s safety program.
In this session, participants will receive information on implementing a balanced approach to handling unsafe workers beginning with establishing solid safety policies and procedures. In addition, we’ll discuss the powerful link between providing great safety training and dealing effectively with unsafe workers. We will review the use of coaching sessions, safety committees, progressive discipline techniques, coordinating on-the-job safety training ideas, and discuss the power of leading by example.
March 15-16, 2016, Mesa, Arizona
Session: Employee Benefits for Same-Sex Partners
In this session, participants gain perspective on:
- History and background of legislation impacting benefits for same-sex partners
- Trends in offering benefits to same-sex partners
- Current statistics related to plans offered and general environment
- Health insurance, leave, retirement benefits and taxation issues for same-sex spouses/partners, and how they’ve evolved.
Thursday, August 27th in Chandler, Arizona
Session: Building Blocks for Excellence: Practical tips and tools to build your HR department
Participants attending this session will:
- Discuss steps you might take to develop your HR department’s mission, vision and core values statements
- Review considerations when designing your HR department’s staffing mix; and roles and responsibilities
- Provide ideas on establishing or improving organizational, internal auditing and other simple controls
- Discuss HR department succession planning
Strategic Planning: Providing a Framework for Success.
- Participants will leave this session with:
- A clear idea of what strategic planning is and the benefits of engaging in the process
- The main steps an organization should take when engaging in strategic planning
- Ideas related to the development of an organization mission and vision statement.
- Concrete ideas on how to formulate and measure goals and objectives.
September 21-23, 2015 in New Orleans, Louisiana