Our Mission: Your People.
What do we mean by that? We strive to be a valued business partner by providing progressive human resources (“HR”) services and consulting, as well as strategic business analysis. We develop and help administer human resources programs that support the growth and success of your business.
Is your organization’s HR function currently limited by budget or bandwidth? That’s where we come in: from answering day to day HR questions for leaders, to assisting with regulatory compliance; to providing employee training and executive / leadership coaching, or technical HR support we’re here to take these programs off of your plate so you can focus on running your business.
Our Vision: To serve as a valued partner in our clients’ success by helping develop and implement successful, engaging people-programs.
What is “HR” anyway?
No matter how large or small your organization, human resource management is a key ingredient for success. Human resources management is management with an emphasis on employees as assets of the business. Without wonderful employees, no business can succeed.
HR functions vary widely. Some of the most common areas of business managed by HR are: employee relations consultation, training, payroll, benefits, hiring, terminating, and continually keeping up to date with state and federal employment laws.
Each phase that an organization experiences brings different HR demands. From establishing your business and hiring your first employee to navigating acquisitions and mergers, reductions in force and reorganizations, we will support you every step of the way.
Get fired up because you’ve found a skilled human resources consultant who will work diligently to ease the burden of wading through employee issues that can bog down any organization.
Revolutionary Human Resources Services – What you need, when you need it:
- HR Consultation: discuss your day to day employee and management concerns with a seasoned professional and get the advice you need to make solid decisions today. One time, short- or long-term consultation services are available. We’re flexible.
- In-house HR Administration: ready for us to take some serious work off your plate? Clear the path so you can focus on growing your business? Let us help you with everything from recruiting to administering the hiring process for you, assisting with employee files and record keeping compliance, on-boarding your new employees, assisting with employee relations and employee reward programs. Ready – set – go!
- Strategic HR Initiatives: planning to acquire another organization, combine departments, or reorganize your workforce? Maybe you’re ready to update your pay structure or benefits to attract the best workers? Looking to design an incentive and rewards programs that ignite a spark on your team? Need a hand with your business plan or strategic plan? Let’s get moving, time is of the essence!
- Training Program Development & Delivery: customized training programs designed just for your employees and managers: in person, via the web, or via other alternative, progressive formats.
- Development of People-Programs: let us assist you in designing and developing your organization’s HR infrastructure. This might include assisting with setting up payroll, benefits, compliance programs and/or employee relations. Let us help you lay a strong foundation that your managers can use to support growth and success.
- Compliance Audits: from wage and hour compliance checks to assistance with annual worker’s comp audits, I-9 reviews to driving record audits, we’ve got you covered. We can even help you verify credentials for trade workers and certified professionals like teachers, attorneys and medical professionals.
- Interim HR Leadership: does your organization need an HR professional to assist in covering a long-term absence or fill in while you search for just the right person to join your team? We can do that too.
- Strategic Planning & Business Plan Development: whether you’re setting a strong foundation for your new company, or are ready to revitalize your existing organization, let us be your strategic partner. We can assist with strategic plan development, business plan development, and the definition of strategies and goals for success.
Choosing a consultant that you can rely on can be a daunting task. We want to make it easy for you. Need us to submit an RFP? Looking for references or would like verification of your consultant’s certification / education? No problem! We look forward to working with you.
Ready to get started? Our mission is your people. When they succeed, YOU succeed. It’s really that easy, contact us today!